“We are excited to see Run.com go live as a key part of our overall growth strategy,” said Ken Gart, managing partner of RSG. “Building a national stable of the best specialty running stores will take some time. With this new site, its innovative concept, state-of-the-art technology, and memorable URL, we have a national presence with the flip of a switch. Our customers now have a 24/7 resource to learn about the sport and get the best gear in the market whether there is a store nearby or not. With customers increasingly shopping online, we want to be available through any channel they prefer.”
About The Finish Line, Inc.
The Finish Line, Inc. is a premium retailer of athletic shoes, apparel and accessories. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Finish Line has 638 stores in malls across the U.S. and employs more than 11,000 sneakerologists who help customers every day connect with their sport, their life and their style. Online shopping is available at www.finishline.com and mobile shopping is available at m.finishline.com. Follow Finish Line on Twitter at Twitter.com/FinishLine and “like” Finish Line on Facebook at Facebook.com/FinishLineUSA.
Finish Line also operates, through a venture with Gart Capital Partners, the Running Specialty Group, including 19 specialty running shops in seven states and the District of Columbia under The Running Company banner. More information is available at www.run.com.Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50379535&lang=en
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV