The Finish Line, Inc. (NASDAQ: FINL) and Running Specialty Group (RSG) have launched Run.com, an online store and information resource for runners. Run.com is a one-stop destination where runners can access advice, hints, tips, and other resources while shopping for the latest and greatest running gear. Based in Boulder, Run.com operates side-by-side with the digital arm of the Finish Line, majority owner of RSG.
“The RSG team is committed to offering a broad selection of running gear on Run.com,” said Julian Millikan, vice president of digital with RSG. “Runners have a wide variety of product to choose from with almost 1,500 styles on the site today and new products arriving daily. Our experienced buyers are committed to showcasing the best product available.”
Additionally, runners can access hundreds of informative articles that cover a variety of topics. Whether the customer is just starting out or trying to qualify for the Boston Marathon, Run.com has information that will help all runners reach their goals. Runners can learn, for instance, how to run farther and faster, prevent injuries and speed recovery, and find inspiration literally to go the extra mile.
As the site evolves, Run.com will be the umbrella brand for all local store banners that RSG acquires, including The Running Company banner operating today. Run.com will be a partner resource to all retail stores owned by RSG, including a web-based customer loyalty program that will be developed.“Our outstanding team has taken a vision to build a site worthy of such an iconic domain name and turned it into a reality,” added Millikan. “This is not just another online store. We have built this site as a hub for runners and all of their needs. And we’re not finished. We will continue to improve and innovate Run.com to parallel the high-service, high-knowledge experience that exists in our stores.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV