HONG KONG, Aug. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- Travelzoo Asia Pacific, a licensee of Travelzoo Inc. (NASDAQ:TZOO), a global Internet media company, today announced that it has reached 3.5 million subscribers to its publications in the Asia Pacific region.
"Surpassing the 3.5 million subscriber milestone in Asia Pacific marks an exciting time for Travelzoo. Our expansion into high quality local deals, combined with our commitment to publish only the most outstanding deals, enables us to build upon our thriving business in the region," said Jason Yap, CEO, Travelzoo Asia Pacific. "We are particularly pleased with our accelerated growth in China. Our unprecedented partnerships with top Chinese travel brands, including CYTS and Spring Airlines, help boost our selection of high quality deals and further engage our discerning subscribers."
Travelzoo publishes travel, entertainment and local deals across Asia Pacific. More than 250 Deal Experts research, evaluate and test thousands of deals each week, publishing only the very best to Travelzoo subscribers.
About Travelzoo Asia PacificTravelzoo Asia Pacific is an independently owned licensee of Travelzoo Inc. (NASDAQ: TZOO), a global Internet media company and the most trusted publisher of travel and entertainment deals. With more than 25 million subscribers in Asia Pacific, North America and Europe, and 25 offices worldwide, Travelzoo® publishes deals from more than 2,000 travel and entertainment companies. Travelzoo Deal Experts review offers to find the best deals and confirm their true value. Media Contact: Pauline Wong Travelzoo, Asia Pacific +852-3127-8010 email@example.com
SOURCE Travelzoo Asia Pacific
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV