Emerson Network Power, a business of Emerson (NYSE: EMR) and a global leader in optimizing availability, capacity and efficiency of critical infrastructure, today announced the launch of Mosaic Site Services, an integrated solution that addresses growing customer demand for a single on-site facilities manager with the technical expertise to handle all infrastructure service needs within a data center.
Mosaic Site Services, currently available to customers in the United States, enables enterprise data center managers to take advantage of expertise and innovation from Emerson Network Power. The on-site Mosaic Site Services managers are specially trained to manage critical support services in order to deliver high availability; optimize space, power and cooling capacity; maximize efficiency; and reduce costs. With Mosaic Site Services, customers are assigned a service manager who personally oversees the preventive, corrective, diagnostic and engineering change services for their contracted equipment, which eliminates the complexity and risk of supervising multiple service vendors. This service model enables data center managers to focus on their core business and delegate power and cooling infrastructure responsibilities to trained specialists.
“Emerson Network Power has long been providing the individual offerings that are part of the Mosaic Site Services package, but has now put it all together to simplify data center operation and administration for our customers,” said Frank Bibens, president, Emerson Network Power Systems Global Services. “We have a ‘customer first’ mentality, and Mosaic Site Services is just one way that we are giving customers what they’ve asked for — an integrated solution on one contract with a dedicated, on-site expert to oversee all data center infrastructure service needs.”
This integrated approach to data center infrastructure management services provides several key benefits:
- Applying system-wide knowledge identifies possible availability issues during all phases of the data center life cycle — more extensive than viewing service from the component level.
- Coordination of preventive maintenance and emergency services by an infrastructure expert reduces the risk of errors that can occur when separate service providers are unaware of other service underway.
- Utilizing the on-site manager’s expertise in monitoring and around-the-clock alarm management helps customers avoid nuisance alarms and provides fast response to equipment problems.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV