Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" Thursday:
Expectations got too high for Dollar Tree (DLTR) and the stock is now cooling off. On the flip side, no one expected anything good from NetApp (NTAP), so when the company delivered so-so results, the stock went higher, Cramer said.
Tougher times might be ahead for generic drug maker Perrigo (PRGO). Cramer said the company didn't blow away the numbers and rivals like Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) may finally be getting their acts together.Cramer said investors are too negative on Petsmart (PETM), calling the company one of the great growth stocks of our time. He was also upbeat on Salesforce.com (CRM), noting that the stock didn't fall on negative analyst comments. Finally, Cramer said shares of Ross Stores (ROST) will be up again in a few days as once again, expectations had simply gotten too high for the company. --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/scottrutt. To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV