NEW YORK, Aug. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Depressed European assets, changing industry dynamics and how the U.S. president election will impact private equity will be among the key issues discussed at the Dow Jones Private Equity Analyst Conference ( http://peaconference.dowjones.com). Now in its 19 th year, the industry's premier conference will bring together senior private equity and venture capital professionals, more than 100 limited partners, and top legal and banking experts at the Waldorf Astoria in New York on Sept. 20-21.
Through interviews and analytical discussions driven by the editors of Dow Jones Private Equity Analyst and The Wall Street Journal, the conference offers an inside look into how the industry's most prominent players are managing their firms and investments.This year's keynotes include:
- Jeffrey H. Aronson, managing principal, Centerbridge Partners
- William E. Conway, Jr., co-founder & co-CEO, The Carlyle Group
- T. Bondurant French, chief executive officer, Adams Street Partners
- Richard A. Friedman, global head, merchant banking, Goldman Sachs & Co.
- Joshua Harris, president & founding partner, Apollo Global Management
- Steven B. Klinsky, founder & CEO, New Mountain Capital
- Scott C. Nuttall, global head, capital and asset management, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.
- Ted Schlein, managing partner, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
- Gerald F. Seib, Washington bureau chief, The Wall Street Journal and Dow Jones Newswires
- Scott M. Sperling, co-president, Thomas H. Lee Partners
- Benoit Verbrugghe, senior managing director & head, North America, AXA Private Equity
The program will also feature in-depth panel discussions on opportunities abroad, the outlook for the exit markets, what it takes to successfully raise a fund and more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV