NEW YORK, Aug. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Depressed European assets, changing industry dynamics and how the U.S. president election will impact private equity will be among the key issues discussed at the Dow Jones Private Equity Analyst Conference ( http://peaconference.dowjones.com). Now in its 19 th year, the industry's premier conference will bring together senior private equity and venture capital professionals, more than 100 limited partners, and top legal and banking experts at the Waldorf Astoria in New York on Sept. 20-21.
Through interviews and analytical discussions driven by the editors of Dow Jones Private Equity Analyst and The Wall Street Journal, the conference offers an inside look into how the industry's most prominent players are managing their firms and investments.This year's keynotes include:
- Jeffrey H. Aronson, managing principal, Centerbridge Partners
- William E. Conway, Jr., co-founder & co-CEO, The Carlyle Group
- T. Bondurant French, chief executive officer, Adams Street Partners
- Richard A. Friedman, global head, merchant banking, Goldman Sachs & Co.
- Joshua Harris, president & founding partner, Apollo Global Management
- Steven B. Klinsky, founder & CEO, New Mountain Capital
- Scott C. Nuttall, global head, capital and asset management, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.
- Ted Schlein, managing partner, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
- Gerald F. Seib, Washington bureau chief, The Wall Street Journal and Dow Jones Newswires
- Scott M. Sperling, co-president, Thomas H. Lee Partners
- Benoit Verbrugghe, senior managing director & head, North America, AXA Private Equity
The program will also feature in-depth panel discussions on opportunities abroad, the outlook for the exit markets, what it takes to successfully raise a fund and more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV