Learning Tree International (NASDAQ: LTRE) has announced the introduction of a new course: Troubleshooting VMware® vSphere: Hands-On. This course is for network and storage analysts, administrators and anyone who wants to troubleshoot the vSphere infrastructure. Experience with vSphere at the level of the Learning Tree course, Deploying VMware vSphere, is assumed.
“As organizations increasingly adopt virtualization, they must ensure rapid response time to issues that can affect system availability and cause costly downtime. In this course, you diagnose and correct configuration issues, ensure optimal resource allocation and availability and apply a series of proven tools and techniques to troubleshoot potential problems,” said Jennifer Urick, Vice President of Product Development for Learning Tree International.
Attendees will learn to:
- Diagnose and troubleshoot configuration issues in the vSphere environment
- Exploit built-in graphical and command-line tools for problem analysis and correction
- Optimize memory and CPU resource allocation to mitigate performance issues
- Resolve networking and accessibility failures within the storage architecture
- Restore optimal DRS cluster management by eliminating vMotion errors
- Enforce resiliency by identifying and correcting HA operational problems
Learning Tree will begin presenting Troubleshooting VMware® vSphere: Hands-On at its education centers in August 2012. The current schedule includes the following:Washington, DC (Alexandria, VA) — August 21-24, 2012Toronto, ON — October 30 – November 2, 2012Washington, DC (Rockville, MD) — November 13-16, 2012New York — December 11-14, 2012Washington, DC (Alexandria, VA) — December 18-21, 2012 Two Convenient Attendance Options 1. In-class at a Learning Tree Education Center2. On-site as a private, tailored event, delivered by Learning Tree at a client facility of choice About Learning Tree International Learning Tree International is a leading global provider of highly effective, hands-on training to information technology professionals and managers. Since 1974, over 65,000 organizations have relied on Learning Tree to enhance the professional skills of more than 2.1 million employees.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV