Regions Financial (RF)
Background: Regions Financial has banking-related subsidiaries engaged in mortgage banking, credit life insurance, leasing and securities-brokerage activities with offices in various Southeastern states. Regions trades an average of 16.5 million shares a day and has a market cap of $10 billion.
52-Week High: $7.1752-Week Low: $2.82 Regions is one of the most liquid stocks traded, with over 16 million shares changing hands a day. I really like Regions because, based on technical analysis, the stock is trading near a 52-week high with a strong base in price support. More impressive is the 60% climb in price over the last year. The mean analyst price target is $7.46. As with Home Depot, I would prefer a higher price target or a dip in price before entering. Short interest is very small at about 1.5% and well below my comfort-level threshold. After some losses and even a decline in revenue, Regions is on the right path for a respectable P/E ratio. Regions also beat in the last four out of four quarters.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV