- Completion of the scoping phase of the federal permitting process, including public meetings. Base line studies are complete and JBR Environmental, a third-party consulting firm, is currently preparing a draft version of the Environmental Impact Statement (EIS).
- Selection of Jacobs Engineering Group for front-end engineering of mine related infrastructure including project buildings, roads, electrical and water supply. Jacobs is one of the world’s largest and most diverse providers of engineering, technical, and construction services. Forbes Magazine ranked Jacobs one of the top three engineering and construction companies in 13 of the last 14 years.
- Acquisition of adequate water rights for mineral processing and completion of a production size water well and five monitor wells.
- Completion of engineering for the heap leach pad and ponds by SRK Consulting.
- Completion of engineering design and permitting for a new access road and selection of a contractor.
- Selection of Summit Valley Technologies (SV), a division of FL Smidth, to provide gold recovery equipment for the processing plant. SV is a world-wide leader for supplying gold recovery equipment.
- Ongoing large scale column tests to determine gold recovery amounts from larger size material which could reduce crushing requirements and lower capital costs.
- Ongoing diamond drilling for crusher site characterization, reverse circulation drilling to test deep exploration targets, and follow-up condemnation drilling beneath proposed mine facilities.
Midway Reports Strong Progress At The Pan Gold Project, Nevada
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.