- Acquired Italian EPC contractor Solar Green Technologies (SGT), leveraging SPI’s global growth strategy and immediately adding 20 megawatts in EPC pipeline through existing contracts serving the Italian rooftop solar market
- Purchased the development, EPC and ownership rights to 29.2 megawatts of commercial solar projects or 68 SEFs across the islands of Oahu, Maui and in Kona on the island of Hawaii
- Signing of solar subsidy bills S1925 and A.B. 2966 in New Jersey paving way for future project development for SPI -- historically the second largest solar industry market in the country -- which according to the Mid-Atlantic Solar Energy Industries Association surpassed California in solar deployment during the first quarter of 2012.
SPI Solar Announces Second-Quarter 2012 Financial Results And Revised Business Strategy
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.