- Acquired Italian EPC contractor Solar Green Technologies (SGT), leveraging SPI’s global growth strategy and immediately adding 20 megawatts in EPC pipeline through existing contracts serving the Italian rooftop solar market
- Purchased the development, EPC and ownership rights to 29.2 megawatts of commercial solar projects or 68 SEFs across the islands of Oahu, Maui and in Kona on the island of Hawaii
- Signing of solar subsidy bills S1925 and A.B. 2966 in New Jersey paving way for future project development for SPI -- historically the second largest solar industry market in the country -- which according to the Mid-Atlantic Solar Energy Industries Association surpassed California in solar deployment during the first quarter of 2012.
SPI Solar Announces Second-Quarter 2012 Financial Results And Revised Business Strategy
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.