OR YEHUDA, Israel, August 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. ( NASDAQ: MGIC), a global provider of software platforms for enterprise mobility, cloud applications, and business integration, announced today that Koatsu Gas Kogyo Co., Ltd. of Japan has successfully completed the migration of its enterprise software to RIA in just three months using Magic xpa Application Platform.
Koatsu Gas Kogyo Co., a leading manufacturer and vendor of high-pressure gases, gas equipment, chemical adhesives, paints and coatings, and electronics, placed its trust in Magic, based on years of positive experience with its technology and professional support.
Before migrating to RIA, Koatsu Gas Kogyo Co., which had 24 sites running on 30 different servers, found it very difficult to provide effective customer support or to handle technical maintenance issues. The company also was unable to access real-time data for a range of business processes.Magic's future-proof technology made the migration process fast, smooth, and cost-efficient. Moreover, Magic's versatile application platform also enabled Koatsu Gas Kogyo Co. to continue to leverage its existing knowledge and assets amassed over many years. Commenting on the project, Tadashi Takemura, Senior General Manager of Information Systems Department of Koatsu Gas Kogyo Co., said: "We knew we could rely on Magic's technology to give us the solution we needed, with the added benefits of speed, simplicity, and low cost. The migration to RIA has helped us to significantly raise productivity, improve efficiency, and increase customer satisfaction. We look forward to continuing our collaboration with Magic in the future as we seek to further enhance our business software by adopting mobile and cloud-based deployment models." About Magic Software Enterprises
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV