Rosen Law Firm Announces Investigation Of Physicians Formula Holdings, Inc. - FACE
The Rosen Law Firm, P.A. is investigating the Board of Directors of Physicians Formula Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: FACE) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the sale of the Company to affiliates of Swander Pace Capital.
If you hold Physicians Formula stock and are concerned or displeased with the terms of the transaction and would like to protect the rights of Physicians Formula shareholders, please email or call Phillip Kim or Kevin Chan, toll-free, at 866-767-3653; or email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no cost or obligation to you.
Under the terms of the transaction, shareholders are to receive $4.25 per share for each share of Physicians Formula they own. The transaction has a total value of $65 million. The investigation relates to whether Physician Formula’s Board breached its fiduciary duties by failing to adequately shop the Company before entering into this transaction and whether Swander Pace is underpaying for Physicians Formula shares; consequently unlawfully harming Physicians Formula’s shareholders.
If you own common stock in Physicians Formula stock and wish to obtain additional information, you may also contact Phillip Kim or Kevin Chan of The Rosen Law Firm toll free at 866-767-3653 or via e-mail at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.The Rosen Law Firm represents investors throughout the globe, concentrating its practice in securities class actions and shareholder derivative litigation. Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV