Cardinal Bank (NASDAQ: CFNL) is pleased to announce that Robert Lane has joined the company as Vice President, Commercial Loan Officer as a member of the Government and Technology Lending Group.
As a member of the Government and Technology Lending Group, Lane joins an outstanding team of local lenders with regional expertise in this unique specialty market. With his background in lending, most recently as Assistant Vice President, Commercial Lender with BB&T, Lane will seek opportunities to expand Cardinal’s opportunities to build relationships with regional Government Contractors and Technology companies.
“ We are pleased to welcome Rob to our dedicated team,” said Sushil Clarence, EVP and Manager Government and Technology Lending Group. “His experience in the local lending market with a focus on Government Contractors and consulting firms will be of great value as we expand this component of our lending portfolio.”
Lane holds a Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance from James Madison University. He has served as Ambassador for the Reston and Dulles Chambers of Commerce, and is a member of the Northern Virginia Chapters of the National Contract Management Association and Associated Builders & Contractors.About Cardinal Financial Corporation: Cardinal Financial Corporation, a financial holding company headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia, serves the Washington Metropolitan region through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Cardinal Bank, with 27 conveniently located banking offices. Cardinal also operates George Mason Mortgage, LLC; Cardinal First Mortgage, LLC; Cardinal Trust and Investment Services; and Wilson/Bennett Capital Management, Inc. The Company's stock is traded on NASDAQ (CFNL). For additional information, visit our Web site at www.cardinalbank.com or call 703.584.3400. Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50379018&lang=en
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV