Attorneys from Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, P.C. represented Vringo, Inc. (NYSE MKT: VRNG), a company engaged in the innovation, development, and monetization of mobile technologies and intellectual property, in closing of its previously announced registered direct offering. Vringo has received gross proceeds of approximately $31.2 million from the sale of 9.6 million shares of its common stock in the offering.
The Mintz Levin team was led by Members Kenneth Koch and Jeffrey Schultz, with assistance from Associates Merav Gershtenman and Michael Brown, all of whom are part of the firm’s Corporate & Securities Section in New York.
For more information visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV