State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) announced today that its chairman, president and chief executive officer, Joseph L. Hooley, and chief financial officer, Edward J. Resch will speak at the Barclays Global Financial Services Conference in New York on Tuesday, September 11, at 8:15 a.m. EDT.
The presentation will be accessible at that time on State Street’s investor relations home page at www.statestreet.com/stockholder. A recorded replay of the presentation also will be available on the investor relations website beginning later that day.
State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management and investment research and trading. With $22.423 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $1.908 trillion in assets under management at June 30, 2012, State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs 29,665 worldwide. For more information, visit State Street’s web site at www.statestreet.com or call +1 877/639-7788 [NEWS STT] toll-free in the United States and Canada, or +1 678/999-4577 outside those countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV