Rackspace Hosting (RAX) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Rackspace Hosting rose 71 cents (1.3%) to $53.91 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.1 million shares of Rackspace Hosting exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.4 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $52.98-$54.08 after having opened the day at $53.12 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $53.20. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: Remark Media (MARK), up 9.3%, ModusLink Global Solutions (MLNK), up 7.8%, TheStreet (TST), up 5.2%, and MeetMe (MEET), up 4.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Rackspace Hosting Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about RAX
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV