Pioneer Natural Resources Company (PXD): Today's Featured Energy Winner
Pioneer Natural Resources Company (PXD) pushed the Energy industry higher today making it today's featured energy winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Pioneer Natural Resources Company rose $1.57 (1.6%) to $98.75 on light volume. Throughout the day, 889,703 shares of Pioneer Natural Resources Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.3 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $97.18-$98.88 after having opened the day at $97.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $97.18. Other companies within the Energy industry that increased today were: Renewable Energy Group (REGI), up 27.2%, Houston American Energy Corporation (HUSA), up 11.8%, Isramco (ISRL), up 9.3%, and Ivanhoe Energy (IVAN), up 9.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Pioneer Natural Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV