SBA Communications (SBAC) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, SBA Communications rose 82 cents (1.4%) to $61.44 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.5 million shares of SBA Communications exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.5 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $60.20-$61.48 after having opened the day at $60.55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.62. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: LoJack Corporation (LOJN), up 19.4%, Innotrac Corporation (INOC), up 14.5%, EnviroStar (EVI), up 10.2%, and Cambium Learning Group (ABCD), up 8.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full SBA Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about SBAC
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV