- Significant reduction of the validation process for manufacturers. The system is designed to be programmed on the line and immediately be driven away, thereby eliminating the need for a calibrating driving procedure. This also saves manufacturers cost on tools and labor for physical validations.
- More flexible adaptation to multiple vehicle types, including vehicles with more than three axles, vehicles with steerable axle lifts and straight trucks that tow trailers.
- Elimination of a fixed driving calibration procedure each time an ECU is replaced in the field. The system is designed to automatically adapt to the specific vehicle parameters during the normal driving process.
- Constant tuning of the system as parts wear and vehicle characteristics change over time. ESCsmart is designed to automatically adapt to the changes in the steering ratio to maintain integrity of the ESC system.
Meritor WABCO Advances Electronic Stability Control With Introduction Of ESCsmart Technology For The North American Commercial Vehicle Market
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.