HERMITAGE, Pa., Aug. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- F.N.B. Corporation (NYSE: FNB) today announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of 12 cents per share on F.N.B. Corporation's common stock. The dividend is payable on September 15, 2012 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on September 4, 2012.
About F.N.B. Corporation F.N.B. Corporation, headquartered in Hermitage, PA, is a diversified financial services company with total assets of $11.8 billion. F.N.B. Corporation is a leading provider of commercial and retail banking, leasing, wealth management, insurance, merchant banking and consumer finance services in Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia, where it owns and operates First National Bank of Pennsylvania, First National Trust Company, First National Investment Services Company, LLC, F.N.B. Investment Advisors, Inc., First National Insurance Agency, LLC, F.N.B. Capital Corporation, LLC, Regency Finance Company and F.N.B. Commercial Leasing. It also operates consumer finance offices in Kentucky and Tennessee.
The common stock of F.N.B. Corporation trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "FNB" and is included in Standard & Poor's SmallCap 600 Index with the Global Industry Classification Standard (GICS) Regional Banks Sub-Industry Index. Investor information is available on F.N.B. Corporation's Web site at www.fnbcorporation.com.
SOURCE F.N.B. Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV