Brown Shoe Company, Inc. (NYSE: BWS) ( brownshoe.com) today announced it plans to release its second quarter 2012 financial results before market open on Tuesday, August 28. Company executives will host a financial analyst call at 9:00 a.m. ET that day to discuss second quarter earnings and to provide a general business update.
The dial-in number for financial analysts in North America is (877) 217-9089 or (706) 679-1723 for international analysts, and the conference ID is 20401315. To participate, please dial in a few minutes before the scheduled time. Employees, the media and the public are invited to listen to the call at brownshoe.com/investor.
A replay of the call will be available through September 11, 2012, by dialing (855) 859-2056 in North America or (404) 537-3406 internationally and using the conference ID 20401315. A webcast replay will also be archived for a limited period at brownshoe.com/investor.
About Brown Shoe CompanyBrown Shoe Company is a $2.6 billion, global, footwear company that puts consumers and their needs first, by targeting the strategic Family, Healthy Living and Contemporary Fashion platforms. We have more than 130 years of experience, passion and product innovation and operate more than 1,300 Famous Footwear and Naturalizer retail stores across the United States, Canada and China. We also design, source and market many well-known wholesale shoe brands -- such as Naturalizer, Dr. Scholl's Shoes, LifeStride, Sam Edelman, Franco Sarto, Via Spiga, Vera Wang , Avia and Ryka -- across multiple distribution channels. In addition to our retail and wholesale operations, we maintain a strong online presence with our ecommerce sites, Famous.com, Naturalizer.com and Shoes.com. Visit brownshoe.com to learn more about us. Brown Shoe Company: feel good and live better... feet first!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV