CLAYTON, Mo., Aug. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Olin Corporation's (NYSE: OLN) senior management will make formal presentations in Boston at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Industrials & Materials Conference on September 5th at 2:50 P.M. Eastern time, in New York City at the Credit Suisse Chemical and Ag Science Conference on September 11th at 10:00 A.M. Eastern time, and in Boston at the KeyBanc Capital Markets Basic Materials & Packaging Conference on September 12th. Senior management will also be available for one-on-one meetings with investors at each of the events.
Copies of the presentation slides will be available the evening prior to each event to investors, news media and the general public on Olin's web site www.olin.com in the Investors section under Investor Presentations.
Olin Corporation is a manufacturer concentrated in two business segments: Chlor Alkali Products and Winchester. Chlor Alkali Products manufactures chlorine and caustic soda, hydrochloric acid, hydrogen, potassium hydroxide and bleach products. Winchester products include sporting ammunition, reloading components, small caliber military ammunition and components, and industrial cartridges.
Click here for more information on Olin.2012-16 SOURCE Olin Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV