Kimco Realty Corp. (NYSE: KIM) announced today that its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.19 per common share, payable on October 15, 2012, to shareholders of record on October 3, 2012, representing an ex-dividend date of October 1, 2012.
The company also announced that its board of directors has declared quarterly dividends for the company’s preferred shares as follows:
- For the Class H depositary shares, each representing 1/100 of a share of 6.90% Class H cumulative redeemable preferred shares, a quarterly dividend of $0.43125 per preferred depositary share will be paid on October 15, 2012 to shareholders of record on October 2, 2012, representing an ex-dividend date of September 28, 2012;
- For the Class I depositary shares, each representing 1/1000 of a share of 6.00% Class I cumulative redeemable preferred shares, a quarterly dividend of $0.375 per preferred depositary share will be paid on October 15, 2012 to shareholders of record on October 2, 2012, representing an ex-dividend date of September 28, 2012.
- For the Class J depositary shares, each representing 1/1000 of a share of 5.50% Class J cumulative redeemable preferred shares, an initial dividend, representing the period from July 25, 2012 through and including October 14, 2012, of $0.305556 per preferred depositary share will be paid on October 15, 2012 to shareholders of record on October 2, 2012, representing an ex-dividend date of September 28, 2012.
Kimco Realty Corp. (NYSE: KIM) is a real estate investment trust (REIT) headquartered in New Hyde Park, N.Y. that owns and operates North America’s largest portfolio of neighborhood and community shopping centers. As of June 30, 2012, the company owned interests in 926 shopping centers comprising 136 million square feet of leasable space across 44 states, Puerto Rico, Canada, Mexico and South America. Publicly traded on the NYSE since 1991, and included in the S&P 500 Index, the company has specialized in shopping center acquisitions, development and management for more than 50 years. For further information, please visit www.kimcorealty.com, the company’s blog at blog.kimcorealty.com, or follow Kimco on Twitter at www.twitter.com/kimcorealty.Safe Harbor Statement The statements in this news release state the company's and management's intentions, beliefs, expectations or projections of the future and are forward-looking statements. It is important to note that the company's actual results could differ materially from those projected in such forward-looking statements. Factors which may cause actual results to differ materially from current expectations include, but are not limited to (i) general adverse economic and local real estate conditions, (ii) the inability of major tenants to continue paying their rent obligations due to bankruptcy, insolvency or a general downturn in their business, (iii) financing risks, such as the inability to obtain equity, debt or other sources of financing or refinancing on favorable terms, (iv) the Company’s ability to raise capital by selling its assets, (v) changes in governmental laws and regulations, (vi) the level and volatility of interest rates and foreign currency exchange rates, (vii) risks related to our international operations, (viii) the availability of suitable acquisition and disposition opportunities, (ix) valuation and risks related to our joint venture and preferred equity investments, (x) valuation of marketable securities and other investments, (xi) increases in operating costs, (xii) changes in the dividend policy for the Company’s common stock, (xiii) the reduction in the Company’s income in the event of multiple lease terminations by tenants or a failure by multiple tenants to occupy their premises in a shopping center and (xiv) impairment charges and (xv) unanticipated changes in the Company’s intention or ability to prepay certain debt prior to maturity and/or hold certain securities until maturity. Additional information concerning factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those forward-looking statements is contained from time to time in the company's Securities and Exchange Commission filings, including but not limited to the company's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2011. Copies of each filing may be obtained from the company or the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV