AVX Corporation, a leading manufacturer of advanced passive components and interconnect solutions, has introduced a new line of polypropylene dielectric DC link film capacitors. Designated the FB Series, the 2-leaded capacitors feature a voltage rating of 550-1200V, a capacitance range from 0.68-75uF, are RoHS compliant, and are available in a range of case sizes containing over 100 new ratings. Ideal applications for the series include DC power supplies and inverters for solar power, electric drive, and industrial power systems.
“The new FB Series DC link capacitors combine low loss film technology with the self-healing properties of the dielectric to ensure long lifetimes and low thermal losses in power applications,” said Chris Reynolds, technical marketing manager at AVX. “They also feature a comprehensive capacitance/voltage ratings up to 1.2kV.”
Rated for use from -40 oC to +100 oC, AVX’s FB Series DC link film capacitors are available in 14 case sizes with three standard lead pitch options: 27.5mm, 37.5mm, and 52.5mm. Average lead time is 15 weeks.
For more information, please visit www.avx.com, call 864-967-2150, or write to One AVX Boulevard, Fountain Inn, S.C. 29644.About AVX AVX Corporation is a leading international supplier of electronic passive components and interconnect solutions with 24 manufacturing and customer support facilities in 15 countries around the world. AVX offers a broad range of devices including capacitors, resistors, filters, timing and circuit protection devices and connectors. The company is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:AVX).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV