NEW YORK, Aug. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ING Investments, LLC today announced that monthly portfolio data as of July 31, 2012 is now available for the following closed-end management funds: ING Asia Pacific High Dividend Equity Income Fund (NYSE: IAE), ING Global Advantage and Premium Opportunity Fund (NYSE: IGA), ING Global Equity Dividend and Premium Opportunity Fund (NYSE: IGD), ING International High Dividend Equity Income Fund (NYSE: IID), ING Infrastructure, Industrials and Materials Fund (NYSE: IDE), ING Emerging Markets High Dividend Equity Fund (NYSE: IHD), ING Risk Managed Natural Resources Fund (NYSE: IRR) and ING Prime Rate Trust (NYSE: PPR).
The information will be posted to the ING U.S. Investment Management website, which can be accessed at: www.inginvestment.com.
Updated portfolio data can be found in the closed-end section of the ING U.S. Investment Management website under the literature tab of the respective fund. Please note that past performance is not an indication of future results.
ING U.S. Investment Management (ING U.S. IM) is a leading active asset management firm. As of March 31, 2012, ING U.S. IM manages approximately $170 billion for both affiliated and external institutions as well as individual investors. Through our global asset management network, we provide clients with access to domestic, regional and global investment solutions.For more complete information, or to obtain a prospectus on any ING fund, please call your Investment Professional or ING Funds Shareholder Services at (800) 992-0180 or log on to www.inginvestment.com .
SOURCE ING U.S. Investment Management
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV