ITASCA, Ill., Aug. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE: AJG) today announced the acquisition of Sunday and Associates, Inc. of Sugarland, Texas. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Established in 1982, Sunday and Associates, Inc. offers employee benefits consulting and insurance brokerage services for the private and public sector marketplace in Texas. They specialize in fee-based group health and welfare services, with an emphasis on platform integration of funding/budget planning, consumer-driven plan designs, managed cost containment strategies and value-based client/member services. In addition, they provide fixed fee-based group benefit consulting services to the public sector through their division, City-County Benefits Services. Burke Sunday, Robert Treacy and their associates will continue to operate in their current location under the direction of John Neumaier, South Central Regional Executive Vice President of Gallagher's employee benefit consulting and brokerage operations.
"Sunday and Associates is highly regarded for the value they bring to their clients through their high-quality sales and service capabilities," said J. Patrick Gallagher, Jr., Chairman, President and CEO. "In addition, their 30 years of industry experience and public entity specialization will be an excellent complement to our employee benefits niche capabilities, and we are pleased to welcome Burke, Bob and their team to our growing Gallagher family of professionals."Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., an international insurance brokerage and risk management services firm, is headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, has operations in 17 countries and offers client service capabilities in more than 110 countries around the world through a network of correspondent brokers and consultants. Contact: Marsha AkinDirector - Investor Relations 630-285-3501 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV