Digital River, Inc. (NASDAQ: DRIV), the revenue growth experts in global cloud commerce, announced it is hosting a free webinar entitled, “Extending the Product Lifecycle: Using APIs as a Low Cost Way to Win Online,” on Aug. 29, 2012. The webinar is part of Digital River’s monthly Globalocity ™ Webinar Series.
Led by Eric Roubal, Digital River’s senior director of development, the webinar will help online merchants:
- Learn how Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) can unlock access to customers and markets that were previously difficult to reach;
- Determine how APIs can enhance product development and accelerate time-to-market; and
- Explore tactics for using APIs to cost effectively grow online businesses and tap into new revenue streams.
“Connected devices and technologies are evolving at a breakneck pace and forcing companies to be more agile and move more quickly. As a result, companies are turning to APIs and their resulting third-party partnerships to accelerate their expansion and product development plans,” said Anudeep Parhar, senior vice president of global engineering and development for Digital River. “During the webinar, attendees will learn key strategies for making APIs part of their companies’ growth strategies and discover why avoiding APIs may no longer be a viable technical option.”
Attendees are encouraged to register for one of the two webinars, which are open to the public and free of charge.Aug. 29, 2012, at 7:00 a.m. CDT Register Now Aug. 29, 2012, at 12:00 p.m. CDT Register Now Digital River’s free monthly Globalocity Webinar Series is geared toward companies searching for new ways to monetize their products and accelerate sales across multiple channels, devices and geographies. The webinar series is an extension of the industry content delivered during Digital River’s Globalocity commerce conference in May 2012. For more information about the series, email firstname.lastname@example.org. About Digital River, Inc. Digital River, Inc., the revenue growth experts in global cloud commerce, builds and manages online businesses for software and game publishers, consumer electronics manufacturers, distributors, online retailers and affiliates. Its multi-channel commerce solution, which supports both direct and indirect sales, is designed to help companies of all sizes maximize online revenues as well as reduce the costs and risks of running a global commerce operation. The company’s comprehensive platform offers site development and hosting, order management, global payments, cloud-based billing, fraud management, export controls, tax management, physical and digital product fulfillment, multi-lingual customer service, advanced reporting and strategic marketing services.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV