InvenSense, Inc. (NYSE: INVN), the leading provider of MotionTracking™ devices, announced that its MEMS Gyroscope product is being used in the world’s first motion-activated screwdriver, that controls variable speed and direction, and was announced today by Black & Decker ® (see http://bit.ly/OWRPx5). Black & Decker selected InvenSense for its GYRO ™ 4V MAX Lithium-ion Rechargeable Screwdriver. This is the first of its kind product that uses gyroscope technology as a motion-enabled interface for automated control—users need only to rotate their wrist one quarter turn to the right for forward or left for reverse.
“We are pleased that Black & Decker, a market leader in power tools has chosen our gyroscope for integration into their new and innovative power tool,” said Ali Foughi, vice president of marketing at InvenSense. “InvenSense is the recognized performance leader of MEMS gyroscopes serving consumer applications. We are now leveraging our technology into new markets as evidenced by the integration of our gyroscope into the world’s first motion enabled power tool.”
Black & Decker selected the InvenSense ISZ-650. This Z-axis integrated MEMS gyroscope is designed for high performance, robustness, high shock resistance, and overall value.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV