- Be bold and strategic: Use calls-to-action signage that conveys how to engage via email, SMS and social media
- Get creative: Test in-store SMS calls-to-action that encourage customers to try new products, shop clearance items
- Educate and incentivize sales associates: Incentivize sales associates on permission-based email acquisition and how to encourage customers to engage via social media, review sites and SMS
- Optimize both print and email receipts: Offer digital copies of receipts via email, promoting channels for feedback and social engagement on the digital receipt
- Know your channel: Audiences vary on different channels- don’t blast them with content that isn’t channel appropriate
- Embrace cross-channel promotion: Give customers the ability to connect through multiple channels by promoting other channels using social networks
- Avoid incomplete purchases: Implement a cart abandonment program for shoppers who fail to complete their transaction
- Mobilize cross-channel campaigns: As mobile grows in importance, so will the importance of having campaigns that resonate when viewed on mobile devices
Research Finds A ‘Mobile Chasm’ Between Retailers, Consumers Heading Into Holiday Shopping Season
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.