Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" Wednesday:
Everyone wants Starbucks (SBUX) to return to growth, but the company still has European problems, so Cramer said he wouldn't buy the stock quite yet.
He was also cautious on Agnico Eagle Mines (AEM), saying this company used to be the best gold miner out there but currently is "really scary."Cramer was more upbeat on Five Below (FIVE), calling the company a new retail growth name that's not done going higher. He was also bullish on Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG), saying that this beaten-down stock has finally bottomed. After a rare moment of silence, Cramer could only shrug and reply, "What can I say?" when asked about Dell (DELL). Finally, Cramer noted that that markets need to see transportation companies such as FedEx (FDX) move higher to confirm the market's rally. Without it, "people will get nervous," he concluded. --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/scottrutt. To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV