Murphy Oil (MUR) target raised at Oppenheimer to $65, Oppenheimer said. Operating and Exploration results to drive valuation. Outperform rating.
Nationstar Mortgage Holdings (NSM) numbers raised at Citigroup. Shares of NSM now seen reaching $22, Citigroup said. Estimates also increased on solid 2Q and robust origination. Neutral rating.
Starbucks (SBUX) added to US Focus List at Credit Suisse. Company is a market leader and offers the most compelling opportunity in the industry.
Saks (SKS) numbers raised at UBS. Shares of SKS now seen reaching $12, UBS said. Estimates also raised following solid 2Q results. Neutral rating.TJX (TJX) estimates, target increased Lazard. TJX estimates were raised through 2013, Lazard said. Company is carrying a lot of sales momentum into the second half of the year. Buy rating and new $50 price target. Towers Watson (TW) numbers cut at Citigroup. Shares of TW now seen reaching $65, Citigroup said. Estimates also lowered as negative stock move annualizes short term timing issues. Buy rating. >To submit a news tip, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV