DDMG Reports 2nd Quarter Revenues Of $33 Million, A 48-Percent Increase Over 2011 2nd Quarter
Such differences may result from actions taken by the company, as well as from developments beyond the company’s control, including, but not limited to:
- price volatility of the company’s common stock;
- changes in domestic and global economic conditions, competitive conditions and consumer preferences;
- our dependence on a limited number of large projects each year, and the timing of revenue flows from those projects;
- developments in the status of strategic initiatives taken by the company;
- audience acceptance of feature films we may co-produce; and
- rapid technological developments, including new forms of entertainment.
Further information on these and other factors and risks that could affect our business is included in filings we make with the Securities and Exchange Commission from time to time, including under the heading “Risk Factors” in our Form 10-K filed on March 30, 2012. These documents are available on the SEC Filings subsection of the Investors section of the Company’s website at http://www.ddmg.co/. Information on our website is not part of this press release.
All information provided in this press release is as of August 15, 2012, and the Company undertakes no obligation to update publicly the information contained in this press release, or any forward-looking statements, to reflect new information, events or circumstances, or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.
About the Presentation of Non-GAAP Adjusted EBITDANon-GAAP Adjusted EBITDA represents net income (loss) adjusted for (1) interest expense, net of interest income, (2) income tax provision (benefit), (3) depreciation and amortization, (4) amortization of intangible assets, (5) stock-based compensation expense, (6) amortization of debt and equity issuance costs, (7) other (income) expense and (8) our grant receipts from government agencies that were received in a given period so that these receipts are reflected on a cash basis. Items (1) through (7) are excluded from net income (loss) internally when evaluating our operating performance. Item (8) is included as we believe this adjustment for grant receipts is indicative of our core operating performance both because it reflects our ability to secure and receive grant receipts in a given period and such receipts are matched with the expenses associated with initiating the business operations that those grant receipts were designed, in part, to offset. Management believes Non-GAAP Adjusted EBITDA allows investors to make a more meaningful comparison between our operating results over different periods of time, as well as with those of other companies in our industry, because it both includes grant receipts from government agencies and excludes items such as interest expense and other adjustments related to financing activities that we believe are not representative of our operating performance.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV