USA Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: USAT), (“USAT”), today announced the introduction of ePort MobileTM, a mobile acceptance solution that gives retailers and other merchants the ability to accept credit and debit cards “on the go” through USAT’s highly secure, turnkey ePort Connect® service platform. USAT’s entry into the multibillion dollar mobile payments acceptance market leverages its fifteen plus years of industry leadership in converting traditionally cash-based, unattended retail businesses to cashless payments.
ePort Mobile will offer:
- Three levels of data security – credit card data is encrypted twice and is transmitted using a proprietary communication protocol;
- Durable, industrial grade card magnetic swipe reader option designed for commercial applications; and,
- The ability to integrate ePort Mobile sales and transaction data with other USAT products, including ePort® G8, EDGE and SDK – one seamless reporting system for easy access to transaction and operational information across an entire business.
ePort Mobile customers, through USAT’s turnkey ePort Connect service, will also receive:
- Merchant account setup – no need for customers to establish their own merchant accounts;
- The automatic processing, settlement and transfer of money due to customers into their bank account;
- Online sales and reconciliation reporting that integrates into many existing accounting systems for easy settlement;
- 24/7 customer and consumer support for technical assistance and consumer billing inquiries;
- A simple, blended processing rate that takes the guesswork out of transaction fees; and,
- Access to other services as an integrated solution, including M2M telemetry services and our recently introduced prepaid and loyalty program.
USA Technologies Chairman and CEO, Stephen P. Herbert, commented: “USA Technologies’ leadership position in the industry was predominately built by making it easy for traditionally cash-based businesses to go cashless by offering a seamless, secure and turnkey way to accept cashless payments. ePort Mobile is a natural extension of that value proposition. ePort Mobile customers will be able to benefit from the same high level of service USAT is known for, while having access to all the sales and margin-building benefits a mobile cashless payment system can provide.”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts