AMC Networks Inc. (NASDAQ: AMCX) today offered the following statement on the sale of Class A Common Stock by Charles F. Dolan:
"The Company has been informed by Charles F. Dolan that on August 14, 2012, he sold 1,750,000 shares of Class A Common Stock for liquidity and tax planning purposes."
About AMC Networks Inc.
AMC Networks owns and operates several of cable television’s most recognized brands delivering high quality content to audiences and a valuable platform to distributors and advertisers. The Company manages its business through two reportable operating segments: (i) National Networks, which includes AMC, WE tv, IFC and Sundance Channel; and (ii) International and Other, which includes AMC/Sundance Channel Global, our international programming business; IFC Films, the Company’s independent film distribution business; and AMC Networks Broadcasting & Technology, the Company’s network technical services business. For more information on AMC Networks, please visit the Company’s website at http://www.amcnetworks.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV