HANGZHOU, China, Aug. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Neologic Animation Inc. (OTCBB:NANI),- (The Company), an educational software company in the People's Republic of China, is pleased to announce it has begun the planning for the development of mobile versions of its Naniya World website and games.
Mobile use in China is booming especially with young kids. In an article in The China Daily, Digital devices are playing an increasing role in children's development after school, according to a survey released on Wednesday May 30, 2012.
In the article it states, "In an era of mass information, children are now living in an environment of diversified media. They have easy access to emerging media devices such as iPads and cell phones, said Zhang Haibo, of the Guangzhou working committee of China Young Pioneers, a youth organization for Chinese children ages 6 to 14. Zhang, who directed the survey, urged parents to pay more attention to the 'Apple generation' phenomenon, which refers to the rising popularity of electronic media among children."As part of the Company's business model to do joint ventures and partner with youth centers, this article validates this strategy as it comments, "To better provide entertainment facilities for children, local authorities started setting up youth centers in residential communities, said Yang Jundong, director of the Guangzhou Children's Palace, a public facility where children can engage in extracurricular activities. 'The youth centers in residential communities enable children to better enjoy specially designed public education and entertainment,' Yang said." Some 30 new experimental centers will be built this year, according to Yang. The Company plans to be the leader in the after school education market china and its future mobile services will be key to reaching that status.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV