FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX) believes its strategies to increase efficiency, improve the customer experience and adapt to dynamic global conditions will strengthen the company’s competitive position and financial performance, Frederick W. Smith, chairman, president and chief executive officer of FedEx Corp. said in his annual letter to shareowners featured in the company’s 2012 Annual Report.
“We committed to a strong performance in FY12 and we delivered – no small feat, given the year’s challenges,” Smith said. “Our long-term strategies are working, and we believe we will improve our competitive position and our financial performance over the next several years as a result.”
Smith listed three keys to success for FedEx:
- Take advantage of scale to improve efficiency;
- Remain nimble and responsive to customers;
- Run a lean, flexible organization.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV