- Revenue increased 13% to $31.3 million for the second quarter of 2012 versus $27.8 million in the year-ago second quarter;
- Overall sales volumes in terms of total barrels of finished product sold increased by 14% compared with last year's second quarter;
- Gross profit for the quarter was $750,741 compared with $2.5 million reported in the same period last year;
- Net loss for the second quarter of 2012 was $159,025, or ($0.02) per diluted share, compared with net income of $1.4 million, or $0.10 per diluted share in the second quarter of 2011;
- Revenue increased 37% to $66.1 million for the first six months of 2012 versus $48.1 million in the year-ago period;
- Overall sales volumes in terms of total barrels of finished product sold increased by 24% compared with last year's first six-months;
- Gross profit for the six months 2012 was $3.6 million compared with $4.7 million reported in the same period last year;
- Net income for the first half of 2012 was $1.4 million or $0.10 per diluted share compared with $2.6 million or $0.19 per diluted share in the first half of 2011;
Vertex Energy Reports A 13% Increase In Revenue For The Second Quarter Of 2012 Compared With Second Quarter 2011 & Signing Of Definitive Agreement To Acquire Vertex Holdings
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.