ROCKVILLE, Md., Aug. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Neuralstem, Inc. (NYSE MKT: CUR) today announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 6,000,000 shares of its common stock, offered at a price to the public of $0.40 per share. The gross proceeds to Neuralstem from this offering are expected to be $2.4 million, before deducting the underwriting discount and other estimated offering expenses payable by Neuralstem. Neuralstem has granted the underwriter a 45-day option to purchase up to an additional 900,000 shares of common stock to cover over-allotments, if any. The offering is expected to close on or about August 20, 2012, subject to customary closing conditions.
Aegis Capital Corp. is acting as sole book running manager for this offering.
The offering is being made pursuant to a shelf registration statement that Neuralstem filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") and is effective. A preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus relating to the offering were filed with the SEC and a final prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus will be filed with the SEC. When available, copies of the final prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus relating to the offering may be obtained by contacting Aegis Capital Corp., Prospectus Department, 810 Seventh Avenue, 18th Floor, New York, NY, 10019, telephone: 212-813-1010 or email: email@example.com. Electronic copies of the final prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus will also be available on the website of the SEC at http://www.sec.gov.This press release does not constitute an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, these securities, nor will there be any sale of these securities in any state or other jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale is not permitted.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV