At this time, I would like to introduce Mr. Richard Galterio, Vice President of CD International Enterprises. Thank you, sir. You may begin.
Thank you, Operator. And all of you who are joining us for our third quarter of fiscal 2012 conference call. CD International recorded revenues of $37.3 million for the quarter third quarter of fiscal 2012 with gross profit of $1.1 million and a net loss attributable to common stockholders of $1.4 million. This compares to revenue of $57 million, with gross profit of $7.6 million and a net income attributable to common stockholders of $4.3 million recorded in the same period in fiscal 2011.
Gross margins in the third quarter of fiscal 2012 was 3%, down from 13.3% in the same period from the prior year, largely due to the timing of a high margin large transaction which took place in our Consulting segment in the third quarter of fiscal 2011, and contributed approximately 10 percentage points in gross margin in that quarter.Net loss per basic and diluted share outstanding was $0.03 in the third quarter of fiscal 2012 on $48 million basic and diluted weighted average shares. Earnings per basic and diluted shares outstanding was $0.11 in the prior quarter on 38 million weighted average shares. For the first nine months of fiscal 2012, we recorded revenue of $116.1 million with gross profit of $13.3 million and net income attributable to common stockholders of $3.7 million, resulting a $0.09 per basic share on 43 million weighted average shares and $0.08 per diluted share on 47 million weighted average shares outstanding. This compares to revenues of $145.1 million with gross profit of $17.3 million and net income attributable to common stockholders of $7.7 million resulting in $0.22 per basic and diluted share on 35 million weighted average shares outstanding.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV