The very solid revenue growth from my introduction and we continue to see increasing adoption, not only to the basis of adding new customers quarter-on-quarter, but those customers ordering both more frequently and ordering in larger quantities, serving to accelerating our sales to the first half of this year.
We do have an experienced management team and an experienced commercial organization, particularly our field sales organization. We designed the organization around the hospital settings, which means we hire representatives in our commercial team with deep hospital experience which is required to manage the complexities of launching new hospital products and the decision making patterns within those. And we’ll talk a little bit about that adoption process as we go through the launch story for OFIRMEV. Just a little bit of background on OFIRMEV. It’s a proprietary IV acetaminophen formulation. It is the first and only IV formulation for acetaminophen despite the molecule that has been commercialized since the mid ‘50’s around the world. It was only recently that it was made available on IV formulation and brought to the US market in January of last year.
It is in fact the same formulation as has been used in Europe since 2002. That product was launched under the brand name Perfalgan and marketed by Bristol-Myers Squibb. We have quite a nice indication as broad and that it is indicated for the treatment of mild to moderate pain and moderate severe pain with adjunctive opioids that might seem a little bit like motherhood and apple pie to many folks, but to those of us who are responsible for promoting it, this is very, very important language that’s used – it’s used in other words or indicated for the use as a model therapy or a single agent for mild to moderate pain and used as the base line analgesic for moderate to severe pain adding a adjunctive opioids on as necessary to control pain.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV