SAO PAULO, Aug. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. (NYSE: GOL and BM&FBOVESPA: GOLL4), (S&P: B+, Fitch: B+, Moody's: B3), the largest low-cost and low-fare airline in Latin America, hereby announces that total supply in July fell by 6.5% year over year, accompanied by a domestic load factor of 77.1%, the highest figure in six years.
For further information, access the website: www.voegol.com.br/ir
Investor Relations Edmar Lopes - Finance Director Andre Brandi - Planning and IR Manager Gustavo Mendes - Investor Relations Ricardo Rocca - Investor RelationsPhone.: (11) 2128-4700E-mail: email@example.comWebsite: www.voegol.com.br/riTwitter: @GOLinvest Corporate Communications Phone.: (11) 2128-4413E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgTwitter : @GOLcomunicacao Media Relations Edelman ( USA and Europe): Meaghan Smith and Robby CorradoPhone.: +1 (212) 704-8196 / 704-4484E-mail: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV