- Net revenue reached R$4.1 billion in 2Q12;
- 2Q12 gross profit amounted to R$1.2 billion;
- Adjusted EBITDA in 2Q12 totaled R$1.1 billion;
- Adjusted EBITDA margin in 2Q12 reached 27%;
- In 2Q12, the Company posted net loss of R$1 billion due to the accounting reclassification of available-for-sale investment, with no cash impact. Excluding the effects of this reclassification, the Company would have posted a net income of R$551 million in 2Q12.
CSN Posts Net Revenue Of R$8.0 Billion, EBITDA Of R$2.2 Billion, EBITDA Margin Of 28% And Net Income Of R$644 Million Without The Reclassification Of Available-For-Sale Investment In The 1H12
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.