Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO)
Background: Take-Two Interactive Software is a leading worldwide developer, publisher and distributor of interactive software games. The company's software operates on multimedia personal computers and videogame console platforms. The company was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in New York. Take-Two Interactive trades an average of 3.5 million shares per day with a market cap of $816 million.
52-Week High: $16.9952-Week Low: $7.37 Book Value: $5.24 Price to Book: 1.77 Ten of the analysts rate TTWO a buy or strong buy out of 14 analysts. I find it hard to understand how so many still believe it's a buy, but I don't give out buy recommendations as easy as most broker analysts. Shares have moved higher in the last month, with a 5.5% improvement. Shares are oversold on the daily and weekly charts. The target is not that high for this one. The profit target is about $9.74 The short interest is not small. The current float short is 15.4%; 15% is not huge, but at the same time it is enough to let the world know that short-sellers believe more downside is expected. TTWO Free Cash Flow data by YCharts
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV