Deckers Outdoor (DECK)
Background: Deckers designs, manufactures and markets innovative, function-oriented footwear and apparel that have been developed for high-performance outdoor, sports and other lifestyle related activities, as well as for casual use. Deckers trades an average of 1.4 million shares per day with a market cap of $1.8 billion.
52-Week High: $118.9052-Week Low: $39.90 Book Value: $19.44 Price to Book: 2.4 The trailing 12-month price-to-earnings ratio is 10.3, the mean fiscal year estimate price-to-earnings ratio is 10.1, based on earnings of $4.47 per share this year. The company has rising revenue year-over-year of $1.38 billion in fiscal 2011 compared to $1 billion in the previous year. Wow, the short interest is altitudinous and is a strong warning that short-sellers expect the share price to fall considerably. The short interest is 24.8%. Even with the large short interest, the technical analysis of the chart put the odds in favor of upside over continued downside, at least for the time being. DECK Free Cash Flow data by YCharts
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV