Electronic Arts (EA)
Background: Electronic Arts operates in two principal business segments globally: EA Core business segment involved in the creation, marketing and distribution of entertainment software; and the EA.com business segment involved in the creation, marketing and distribution of entertainment software that can be played or sold online. Electronic Arts trades an average of 7.6 million shares per day with a market cap of $4.1 billion.
52-Week High: $26.1352-Week Low: $10.77 Book Value: $8.03 Price to Book: 1.63 Analysts somewhat approve the direction EA is headed, with 12 of the 20 analysts covering the company giving a buy recommendation.
The trailing 12-month price-to-earnings ratio is 42.9, the mean fiscal year estimate price-to-earnings ratio is 20.7, based on earnings of 63 cents per share this year. In the last month, the stock has really moved higher with a 11.7% increase. The move higher brings the current price to near the oversold level on the daily price chart. The weekly price chart remains oversold, and I put a price target of $15.90 on the shares. The short interest based on the float is small and not a big concern. Short interest is 3.5%. Not really enough to cause much of a squeeze, but demonstrates that the smart money isn't betting shares are likely to continue falling. EA Free Cash Flow data by YCharts
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV