YONKERS, N.Y., Aug. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Hudson Valley Holding Corp. (NYSE: HVB), parent of Hudson Valley Bank, will host analysts and professional investors for a half-day presentation about the company in New York City on September 5, 2012.
The company's first-ever investor day is designed to give financial analysts and investors an opportunity to both meet and hear from members of Hudson Valley's executive leadership team on topics including Hudson Valley's business-focused community banking model, its niche Metro New York customer base, strategy and financial performance.
The event will begin at 1:15 PM ET and conclude at approximately 5:00 PM ET. The company's presentations and a live audio webcast will be available to the public in the "Investor Relations" section of Hudson Valley's website at www.hudsonvalleybank.com. A replay of the webcast will also be available on the website within 24 hours.
About Hudson Valley Holding Corp.: Hudson Valley Holding Corp., headquartered in Yonkers, NY, is the parent company of Hudson Valley Bank (" Hudson Valley"). Hudson Valley Bank is a Westchester based Bank with more than $2.8 billion in assets, serving the metropolitan area with 36 branches located in Westchester, Rockland, the Bronx, Manhattan and Brooklyn in New York and Fairfield County and New Haven County, in Connecticut. Hudson Valley specializes in providing a full range of financial services to businesses, professional services firms, not-for-profit organizations and individuals; and provides investment management services through a subsidiary, A. R. Schmeidler & Co., Inc. Hudson Valley Holding Corp.'s common stock is traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol "HVB" and is included in the Russell 3000® Index. Additional information on Hudson Valley Bank can be obtained on their web-site at www.hudsonvalleybank.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV