Limited Brands (LTD) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Limited Brands fell 54 cents (-1.1%) to $48.91 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 6.2 million shares of Limited Brands exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.9 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $48.84-$50.36 after having opened the day at $49.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $49.45. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: Westinghouse Solar (WEST), down 20.6%, China HGS Real Estate (HGSH), down 15.9%, Gol Intelligent Airlines (GOL), down 12.7%, and Cambium Learning Group (ABCD), down 11.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Limited Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about LTD
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV