Centene Corporation (CNC) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Centene Corporation fell 44 cents (-1.1%) to $39.09 on light volume. Throughout the day, 471,590 shares of Centene Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.5 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $38.95-$40.09 after having opened the day at $39.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.53. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Response Genetics (RGDX), down 19.4%, Escalon Medical Corporation (ESMC), down 17.4%, Tengion (TNGN), down 15.2%, and Dehaier Medical Systems (DHRM), down 9.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Centene Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about CNC
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV