Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Jazz Pharmaceuticals fell 74 cents (-1.6%) to $46.71 on average volume. Throughout the day, 662,412 shares of Jazz Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 789,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $46-$47.93 after having opened the day at $47.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.45. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Response Genetics (RGDX), down 19.4%, Escalon Medical Corporation (ESMC), down 17.4%, Tengion (TNGN), down 15.2%, and Senesco Technologies (SNT), down 12.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Jazz Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about JAZZ
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV