Autodesk Inc. (ADSK): Today's Featured Computer Software & Services Laggard
Autodesk (ADSK) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Autodesk fell 52 cents (-1.5%) to $34.16 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.4 million shares of Autodesk exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.8 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $33.96-$34.93 after having opened the day at $34.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.68. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: NCR Corporation (NCR), down 9.8%, GSE Systems (GVP), down 9.1%, Brightcove (BCOV), down 8.6%, and Wireless Ronin Technologies (RNIN), down 7.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Autodesk Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV